Ghillie Boat Blind with No-Shadow Dual Action Top
Check out some of our Dealers' availability if we are out of stock in your camo pattern:
- Mack’s Prairie Wings: https://www.mackspw.com/Drake-Ghillie-Boat-Blind-with-No-Shadow-Dual-Action-Top
- Bass Pro: https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/drake-waterfowl-ghillie-boat-blind-with-no-shadow-dual-action-top
- Rogers Sporting Goods: https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/Drake-Ghillie-Boat-Blind
- Final Flight: https://www.finalflight.net/drake-waterfowl/drake-ghillie-boat-blind-25632
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
NO-SHADOW DUAL ACTION TOP = Our ROOMY full coverage top delivers 100% concealment for you and your hunting group. No dark/open holes or unnatural gaps to flare the birds. Our full coverage top allows you to enjoy watching and working the birds without fear of any movement being seen. You no longer need to worry about your long-time hunting buddy flaring the birds you’ve worked so hard to get into gun range.
TWO HUNT SETTINGS = Hunt from the standard upright setting or drop the blind down and hunt low-profile. Somedays, particularly in late season, the birds are tough to work and overly skittish. The lower the profile of your blind, the more natural your setup appears. Our low-profile setting can mimic a marsh grass bank, muskrat hut, a beaver dam or smart weed in the swamp.
MUD MOTOR GATE = Simply pull a corner pin, then rotate your blind’s rear frame rail and windblocker out of the way, freeing up the rear transom and seat area from obstruction. This allows your mud motor handle to move up and down, freely, without hitting and damaging your blind.
SPRING-LOADED AUTO LOCKING LEGS = Lifting your blind just got a lot easier with our new spring-loaded auto locking leg system. The springs help you lift the blind on each end, allowing both legs to engage and lock simultaneously.
OVER 200 PRE-DRILLED HOLES = Reduces installation time by 2/3rds and MORE IMPORTANTLY, you can quickly move your blind from your 14’ early-season shallow-water rig to your late-season deep-water battleship. Simply pull the pins and slide adjust your blind’s width and length. Moving from boat to boat has never been easier.
*Ghillie Grass Sold SeparatelyView Full Details
• No-Shadow Dual Action Top with One-Way See-Through Mesh
• Height/Width/Length Adjustment
• Spring-Loaded Auto-Locking Legs
• No obstruction to mud motor tiller handle
• Top works in high and low profile
• Easy Installation
• Easy Set-Up/Break-Down
• Pins already in the legs
• Strong, Durable Aluminum Frame
• 2 Rugged HD2™ Leafy Windblockers with Brush Straps
• Designed to fit boats 14’ to 17’(Fits some 18’ boats)
• Blind Length = 10’2” to 14’2”
• Front Blind Width 36” to 56”
• Rear Width 52” to 81”
• Weight = 65 lbs.
*Does not fit some boats with side console