EQWADER WADING SYSTEM™ 1-YEAR WARRANTY
Drake Waterfowl stands behind our products and we build our waders using industry-leading materials, workmanship, and technologies. We warranty our waders for one (1) year from the date of purchase. To activate your warranty, submit the Warranty Registration Card or downloading the online Warranty Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase. All warranty registrations and claims must include a dated sales receipt. This warranty is available to the original purchaser for non-commercial use and covers manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Drake Waterfowl is not responsible for normal wear and tear, nor failures caused by abuse, accidents, alteration, modification, misuse, or improper care.
Limitation of Liability
There are no other express warranties beyond the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall Drake Waterfowl, its suppliers, or distributors be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages including property damage, loss of value, or any damage to third-party products used in or with the Drake Waterfowl product, nor shall any implied warranties extend beyond the duration of this express warranty. In no event shall Drake Waterfowl Systems be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the product failure. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Read our full Wader Warranty Policy here:
To be eligible for warranty, you must meet these guidelines:
- Complete and submit the Warranty Registration Card or downloading the online Warranty Registration Formand emailing it to email@example.com within 30 days of purchasing your Eqwader Wading System product
- Include a copy of your sales receipt as instructed on the warranty card or online warranty form.
- Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser
- Your waders must be within one (1) year from date of purchase
- The defect claimed must be due to manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship; Drake Waterfowl is not responsible for normal wear and tear, nor failures caused by abuse, accidents, alteration, modification, misuse, or improper care.
- If your waders experience a manufacturing defect within one (1) year from date of purchase and you did not complete and submit the Warranty Registration Card or the online Wader Registration Form, or do not provide a copy of your original sales receipt, you must contact to discuss any available options.
Process for filing a warranty claim:
- Contact Drake Waterfowl Systems at 866-521-5012 to begin the process
- Please reference your name exactly as you entered it on the Warranty Card to assist us in locating your information
- Your warranty claim must meet the requirements listed above
- In the event that your wader model is no longer manufactured or currently unavailable, we will provide options for a suitable replacement. Items with a greater retail value than your original purchase price or new generations of discontinued products are subject to an upgrade fee.
- We will gather the information needed to process the return and provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Keep a record of your RA# in case future reference is needed.
- Write your RA# boldly on the outside of the box and ship them to the address we provide to you. Use a shipping method that provides a tracking number, such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS with Delivery Confirmation service.
30-Day “Easy Exchange” Wader Return
Nearly all manufacturing defects will show themselves within 30 days. The occasional pin-hole leak in stitching or faulty boot seam is inevitable with neoprene waders, but Drake Waterfowl wants to make it as easy and painless as possible to get you back in the water when these freak leaks happen.
If your Eqwader Wading System waders have an “out of the box” leak due to a manufacturing defect in the first 30 days of ownership, simply contact us and we will set up a no-hassle return for you, including sending your replacement waders with no shipping charge and provide a pre-paid return shipping label for your defective pair. Your completed Warranty Registration (warranty card oronline form) and copy of your sales receipt is required.