Current Career Opportunities with Drake Waterfowl Systems
We currently have one position open. The position is for our Human Resource Manager. Scroll down to see the job posting. To apply for the Human Resource Manager position with us, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Human Resource Manager -
The Human Resources Manager performs and supervises duties at a professional level in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, skills training, employment and recruiting, benefits management, and payroll functions.
This position requires a person who can relate to individuals at all levels within the organization. HR Manager must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs. The successful candidate will work well in a team environment and will be able to manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment.
This individual is responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manages Employee Services, which includes Administration and Benefits, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, and Employee Communication.
- Ensures alignment of HR policies and processes with company’s strategic and operating goals.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Provides support to employees enrolling in benefits programs,
- Develop and maintain retention programs.
- Regularly gives feedback and suggestions with the objective of improving performance and development opportunities.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Promotes procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources, or equivalent experience. PHR, SPHR a plus.
- At least 5 years Human Resources experience (warehousing experience a plus)
- Experience must cover all facets of HR ranging from recruitment, compensation and benefit matters, and employee relations.
- Prior Human Resources experience in a supervisory and/or managerial capacity
- Knowledgeable in current and future labor/state policies, practices, trends, and information that has an impact on the Company.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, flexibility, customer service orientation, leadership/coaching skills, and team building abilities
- Has the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extremely high level of detail orientation.
- Highly literate in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Human Resources: 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Yearly Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00
Send email with resume to email@example.com