MST Refuge HS™ GORE-TEX® Gloves - Max-5
CLOSEOUT - NON RETURNABLE / NON EXCHANGEABLE
* These run small so order a size larger than you normally wear.
The MST Refuge HS™ GORE-TEX® Gloves are designed for those "in between" times of the season where you need more than a lightweight glove, but it isn't nearly cold enough for a heavy insulated glove. The glove is constructed of our Refuge HS™ shell fabric and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to act as the first line of defense against the elements.The GORE-TEX® membrane delivers 100% waterproof/breathable protection that waterfowl hunters need to be effective in the field.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.View Full Details
• Refuge HS™ outer fabric treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®¨ membrane
• Digitized goat skin leather palm
• Neoprene cuffs
• 180g fleece lining
• Stay-Put™ Liner System - bonds the liner to the glove so there is no twisting and bunching inside the glove.
- From The Field:
"Gloves need to be warm and waterproof but they are useless if they're so bulky you have to take them off to pick up a shotgun shell or to get a good feel of the trigger. That's not a problem with these and Gore-Tex is the only way to go when you are working with decoys, wet-dogs and dead ducks. The Stay-Put Liner System does what it says it does no twisting, no bunching. The MST Refuge is where the saying 'fits like a glove' comes from."
- Tim Taylor, Drake Field Expert/Colorado