MST Hybrid Wader
From the waist-down, the lower 3.5mm neoprene portion of the wader provides mid-season insulation and the comfort of 800 gram Thinsulate insulation in the boots. All seams on the neoprene material were secured using our use DryFuse Seam Technology, a four-phase process that seals the seams like no other neoprene wader on the market. The seams are stitched for strength, glued for bonding, then covered internally with top-grade waterproof seam-seal tape, and finally covered externally with a liquid seam weld for the highest level of protection found in waterfowl hunting waders.
• 3.5mm neoprene
• 800 gram Thinsulate® boot
• Higher sides
• High ground pockets
• HD2™ Hydro-Flex™ knees
• DryFuse seam technology™
• No-Buckle shoulder straps
• High & Dry security pouch with waterproof zipper
• Large front cargo pouch with Magnattach™
• Vertical call pocket with Magnattach™
• License/Key pocket with waterproof zipper
• Horizontal shell loops
• Against-the-body Handwarmer™
• Improved reinforced knee pads with Hydro•Flex™
• Boot-Lok™ buckles
All Sales Final.
The MST (Mid-Season Technology) Series is built to handle the unpredictable days in the middle of the season. The MST line consists of different options to suit your hunting style, such as fleece-lined waterproof outerwear, windproof layers, and versatile insulating layers to keep you warm without adding bulk.