Guardian Elite™ Flooded Timber Jacket - Shell Weight
The Guardian Elite™ Flooded Timber Jacket -Shell is specifically designed for the hunter who spends his days with his back against a tree. Cut 2" lower than the other jackets in anticipation of wading, we have also equipped the lower pockets with drain holes just in case the water is a little deeper than expected getting to your hole.
* This is the shell weight version of this jacket, which contains no insulation.
Lanyard and Bands pictured are not included. Bands only come when you hunt and harvest waterfowl that have been banded.
• 100% waterproof/windproof/breathable Guardian Elite™ 3-layer fabric treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• Taped seams
• Drake's Fowl-Proof YKK® zippers
• 2 Time & Motion™ Magnattach™ Call and Whistle Pockets
• 2 Time & Motion™ Fowl-Proof™ Zippered Chest Pockets
• 2 Time & Motion™ Front-Load Fowl-Proof™ Cargo Pockets
• 2 Time & Motion™ Sherpa-Fleece Handwarmer Pockets
• 2 Time & Motion™ Dedicated Magnattach™ Shell Pouches
• Lower Back XXL Fowl-Proof™ Cargo Pocket
• Adjustable Zip-Off Hood with Built-In Fleece Face Mask
• Carbine Clip with Adjustable Tether and Storage Pouch
• 12 Back-Up/Just-In-Case Shell Loops
• Adjustable No-Water Sealed Cuffs
• Boat Kill-Switch D-Ring
• HD3-High-Wear Reinforced Fabric
• Sherpa-Fleece Lined Hood and Collar
• Deep-Water, High-Waist Cut
• Patents Pending